Saturday, February 27, 2010

Iver and Dad

Iver is getting so big. He is getting the funniest personality and I can't wait to see how it gets even in the next little bit. But I think he has decided that Steven is his favorite. He follows him everywhere like a little shadow. :) Where Steve goes, Iver goes. He is like a little boy trying to be like his dad. It is the cutest thing ever.
Here is Iver snuggled up to dad for his nap time. He arms are all wrapped around him and his head always has to be on him.Dad with his two favorite dogs. Iver and Hindy.
He is getting so big. He is my favorite.He is also learning so fun new tricks. This is one of his latest. Not my favorite trick and kinda grosses me out.

Teaching Iver fetch. We couldn't find a smaller ball. LOL. And it is like the same size as him.
He is getting it down, but we still need a little work.
We love him soo much. We are thinking about getting him a friend. He is a spoiled little dog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment