Friday, February 5, 2010

Part of me.

I have been thinking about why I blog. I haven't been very good at it and I didn't really get the point of it until today sometime. I like looking back and seeing what has happened, when it happened, and how I was feeling. I love that I can get on friends blogs and see what is going on in their lives. I also love that when I have nothing to do I can get on here, type whatever I want, and delete it later if I poured too much out. I think I want to make this blogging thing part of my everyday life. Make it a habit instead of a chore. I want to make it part of my everyday life and maybe have it printed when I am older for my kids to read. Plus this is way easier (and a lot more fun) then trying to write in a journal. So I have made up my mind. Blogging is now part of my life. :) And the journey begins..

Love, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment