Thursday, February 4, 2010

Unexpected cravings.

As summer approaches I thought it might be a good idea to drop a few lbs now and not put it off til the very last moment (as I am good at that). The last few weeks I have been eating smaller and healthier meals. I have been doing great! I haven't even wanted sweets or more food. I lost 7-10 pounds in the last week or so and I plan to keep going. But last night something weird happened. I was watching some shows with Steven and I got a random craving. Tuna sandwich. I thought, "Okay. I haven't eaten bad for a while. I deserve this." So off to the kitchen I go to make my sandwich. I finished it in a timely manner. haha. Then I thought, "I need a pickle." So off to the kitchen I go again. Not even 10 minutes after I ate my pickle I wanted pancakes. Pancakes of all things!! I ignored that craving and thought about whatever I could to get my mind off of it. As my mind wondered I thought, "hey! I need something sweet! Something really sweet! I want fruity tootsie rolls!" Steven thought I was sick or something. Dispite everything I ate last night I never felt full. Blah. And tonight I gave into my pancake craving (even though I had one 1/4 the size of a regular one), and now it is out of my mind. I hope this doesn't go on. I need to be skinny again! And these random cravings are NOT helping me. So cheer me on, give me advice. I need all I can get. Otherwise, Sexy one-piece, here I come. :)
- I was typing this post while Steven was on his computer and he comes over and says, "What is this about?" I told him and he says, "It isn't about me and you?" I told him the whole blog was about us. He said, "Everything. Everything is about me and you. Now you put me in that post. I am broken." hahahahah. He is so adorable sometimes!

Love, Heather AND Steven. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment