Friday, March 26, 2010

It's been too long.

I haven't blogged in a very long time. Not since I decided to redo my front room (which still hasn't happened). So I got another job, or two. One: I got a job at Pier1. I figured I could work there and it would make redoing my house a little less expensive. But I am excited to work there regardless of the discounts. :) Two: Another job at Planet Beach so I can look good for the summer (joking, kinda;)), also that is where I will make most my money.
Steven and I are doing well, he is a gaming fool. ;) Don't tell him I said it on here. Mwhaha. Except I think it may be rubbing off on me a little, this week we beat Gears of War: 2 (and it was fun).
Iver is getting bigger, he is getting to be a bigger pain as well.

I'm excited we're staying busy and having fun.
I will try and blog more, I have lots of exciting stories..
I just need to remember to do it.
Thanks for reading this boring post!

No comments:

Post a Comment