Friday, January 15, 2010

oLd neWs..

Well.. I have been busy doing a lot of things and trying to figure out this whole blogging thing. While I was doing that.. I realized I am behind about a dozen posts. I keep putting it off and the more I put it off the more I fall behind. Sooo what I am gunna do is give you a run through of the last few months and hopefully I will start posting more often.

Ready... Get Set... Go!

Birthday.
November 10th was my 21st birthday! Woot! ha. We had dinner and cake at Steven grandparents house first. It was also his grandpa Broadhead's birthday. Quickly after Steven took me to Mesquite and taught me how to play 5 card stud (I think that is what its called). It was amazing. I couldn't of asked for a better birthday then to be with my best friend in the entire world. :)

Thanksgiving.
Stevens whole family came down for thanksgiving, as most families do. We had a lot of fun playing with cousins and nieces and his nephew. We went to Switchback in Zion for dinner. We we're pretty excited about it.. but Steven and I were let down with the food. Sad face. But the company was great and that is all that matters. : )

Visit Home.
Shortly after thanksgiving I decided to go spend the weekend with my mother, Corey, and my 2 amazing sisters and brother. I had so much fun! Even though we really didn't do anything. BUT I gave my mom a shot for my very first time. Kinda freaked me out.. not gonna lie. (Mom, if you read this, I can do it again and better this time! I have been practicing on Iver;) It was a weekend away from Steven.. Literally the most time we have been apart in almost a year. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.. I guess. Lol.

Iver.
December 23ed Steven and I got an awesome gift for each other. We bought ourselves a puppy!!
He is a Silver Weimaraner, about 11 weeks old now. He is adorable. I will have more recent pictures up soon! And I will talk more about him in a later post, I am sure. ; )

And there you have it! Thee quickest rundown I could think of. I will have pictures up of Christmas and New Years shortly! : )

Love, Heather & Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment