Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's raining,

It's pouring!
Our fun day together:
This last week has been a busy one. I have been looking for a job (semi successful), I organized and dejunked my whole room, ;) and Steven has had a really good week with work so today we decided to stay in (sorta). I got up, got ready, we went to the Olive Garden for salad.. then came home and got in our jams and have been playing Mario Kart ever since. Steven isn't a very fun person to play ANYTHING with. If he can't cheat and win, he gets mad and quits. ;) I lost every time and it was fun for him.. then I started winning. Lol.

Now the fun is over and I am blogging. Mwahaha. I love rainy days like this when you don't have to do anything. Makes me happy. And overcast is my favorite! Now I am going to take a nap and hope that one of the places I applied to call me back. : ) Wish me luck!
Love, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment