Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas...

This last year Steven and I spent our first Christmas together at my parents house. We spent Christmas Eve with both our families and it was kind of hard. Trial and error. ha. But for the most part it was great! We got to spend Christmas with all my brothers and sisters and it will probably be the last time it ever happens. : ( I am just glad Steven got to spend it with us. Steven got a 40" LCD tv, and I got a new bedroom set! : ) Steven got me a puppy and I got him an xbox 360! I would say we had a pretty good Christmas! Can't wait to do it again next year. I'm sorry I don't have more pictures.. I will put them up as I gather them from family! : )
Christmas Eve in our footie pajamas and the boys got regular jams.. and then Christmas morning before it got crazy messy! : )

Love, Steven and Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment